With the CNC intelligence of machines, many furniture companies have updated their equipment. As one of the woodworking machinery and equipment, CNC router cutting machine reduces labor, improves efficiency, and saves time and materials. In order for the equipment to function better, it needs to be maintained, which can avoid equipment failure and unnecessary trouble. Quick CNC will show you how to maintain CNC router cutting machines.
1. Before starting the machine, please check whether the circuit design of the technical equipment is intact and whether the voltage can be stable. Only after confirmation can the machine be started.
2. Regularly check the heat dissipation and ventilation system of the CNC cutting machine circuit box, check whether each fan can work normally, regularly clean the dust in the electric control box, and check whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure the reliability of the entire circuit. use.
3. Regularly check whether the lubrication system is working properly to prevent the lubricator from being short of oil and causing damage to the machine.
4. Clean the wood dust on the guide rail slider in time, and remove the dust and oil stains on the sensor in time.
5. After cutting on the CNC cutting machine, remove the tool and keep the spindle chuck in a relaxed state. This is beneficial to extending the service life of the spindle seat. Before cutting off the power supply, please move the machine head to the lower left or right to avoid collision.